Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

well i had fun and i realy enjoy christmas kse some of my tito n tita give me money and shet sobrang dameng pagkaen d kosya na tikman lahat:(then while im eating lechon with my tito he is like a best friend to me while im eating my tito is keep on telling s2pid jokes then i saw a food and i dont have any idea what the fuck is that then i ask my tito what is that n he said it was lengua the i ask whats that and he said its DILA NG BAKA the i sid shet d nga !!!! hahahahaha kukuha pa nmn sana ako then i imagin in kung kinain ko yon muntimuntikan na ako sumuka kse d ko maalis sa isip ko then my tito said when u are eating that para ka naren na kikipag french kiss sa cow eeeeeeeeew hahahah then i ask him if he tried it hahahaha the he said shu up yon hahahahaha biglang tahimik then we watch dvd then we drink red horse matador bsta dme e then my tito said if we want to watch movies e sarado na lahat ng mall so i sad bukas na lang then my tito give me 100 and he said spend it kung ano gus2 ko e sarado na lahat ng mall so wala na ako mapuntahan i just keep my money para bukas kse its already 1 00 ng madaleng arawso wala na akong mapupuntahan the i went home alone kse ung tita at totp ko nag stay pa kse gus2 pa nila mag stay e ako medyo laseng so i went home alone i then i saw a begar he is so kawawa he has sugat in his left foot then i stop i was so sad kse its christ mas then sya sad so i give him 100 the i walk to to get taxi after that i arived atmy house alone and no one not even sa single rat was ther hahahah then i play ps2 kse it soboring kse im alone then nakatulog ako so yon ngayon at nagising na ako naisip ko mag blog kse nga wala pa sila and till here muna gus2 ko na manood ng bld habang wala pa sila.....

No comments: